2

Where I lay my head is home!

Posted by Unknown User on 2:21 PM in
When life seems to play cruel jokes on you, the best you can do is cling on to your sense of humor.

Last few weeks I’ve been frantically looking for a decent house to move in. There weren’t many stones unturned (read property dealers). Finally, I had to settle for a house I never ever thought I’ll move in. It’s near the flat that I’ve been living (I was thinking to shift somewhere nearer to my office) and the set up of the new place SUCKS. It is like Indian Railways compartments - S1, S2, S3 - and you have a 3 room set!

To add salt to the already raw deal, I am working for a real estate client and going all blah blah about the Indian Property boom and bust and bubble and what not! So much so, that I am helping one of my friend to maintain a blog on real estate! And the mighty expert has no place to shift in.


But I’m hoping for the best and trying to imagine this pigeon/shit hole is just a momentary lapse of luck. Yes, like everywhere else, it comes down to Luck to find a nice place in Delhi. As of now, the plan is, once my financial muscle recover from all the commissions I paid and my back muscle from the whole packing-lifting-unpacking routine, I'll shift to some nice place.

(PS - If you are wondering what the hell the opening line is all about, here it is. I heard that in a movie a few weeks ago and I really liked it.)

|

2 Comments


You commit an error. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.


I also have a lame excuse post for error. :D

BTW, Don't you think that there is something missing in your comment, Mr Anonymous?

Copyright © 2009 Just Another Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.