1

Hard day

Posted by Unknown User on 5:39 PM in ,
When there are too many things making rounds on your mind, you can’t find the right words to say them. You tend to get incoherent coupled with disjointed train of thoughts and what not. Well, the bottom line: whatever that is inside, remains inside.

Something like this is happening to me these days. I am having some of my lousiest days at work, with deadlines flying past me without giving me any clue. I thought I had my way with words but quite not up to the mark to take care of a corporate blog. Writing is fine…but promoting whatever you’ve written is not my cup of tea. So are presentations…WTF! Tell me what to do…and I’ll do it. What’s the point of making PowerPoint presentations on what I intend to do?! In any case, I’ll have to do whatever my boss asks me to do!!

And after I manage to survive the day, next in line is the crawling Delhi traffic. Urrrgh…how I hate it! Since one of my colleague – one from the fairer sex – tags along with me…I can’t even do the zooooom bhroom thingie on my bike!! Add 10 more frustration point! Oh…I generally have to find her an auto as well (Dealing with autowalla – add 15 points more)

Its been a hard day’s night and I’ve been working like a dog
Its been a hard day’s nigh, I should be sleeping like a log
But when I get home to you…I find the things that you do
Will make me feel alright.

Yeah right…in your dreams loggerhead!!

|

1 Comments


Wht the Hell!!...seems like Metal has lost it's Shine...Gud or bad? u decide. Damn alterations are inevitable, but such creepy changes..r really bad. Get back to basics Metal, live like you used to...or you will find urself repenting like nothing.

Copyright © 2009 Just Another Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.