1

Come on lets go get high!

Posted by Unknown User on 3:50 PM in ,
Recently, I’ve been listening to the soundtrack of the movie “Cheech and Chong’s Up in Smoke” day in and day out.

Up in smoke
That's where my money goes
In my lungs
And sometimes up my nose
When troubled times
Begin to bother me
I take a toke
And all my cares
Go up in smoke

It is a movie about two stoners and their adventures while being happily high. One rich hippie and a Mexican team to make a band and eventually win a “Rock Fight” by getting the whole audience high on high-quality marijuana. I must have seen the movie 10 times now. Those who haven’t seen it, I reckon you go and rent the DVD or something.

Don't believe me? Check out the promo.

|

1 Comments


Hm hm.. that's interessting but frankly i have a hard time seeing it... wonder what others have to say..

Copyright © 2009 Just Another Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.