1

The first confusing post!

Posted by Unknown User on 7:44 PM in
There were so many great ideas that I had when I decided to start this entirely new blog. But now…after I got quite a decent name “freaky journal” all the great (mind the bold and italics) ideas seem to have evaporated!

So what is this blog gonna be? “Whatever it may be…but it should not be directionless” – Tradaptor’s wise advice. Hmmm….thats true. But again…for a guy, who have been directionless all his life, maintaining a singular direction of a blog seems to be quite a daunting task!!! Come on…how is it possible to keep on thinking and writing ‘in the same direction’?

So whatever it may be…this is the first post. I am keeping all my options open. I’ll write whatever I feel like…serious stuff, stupid stuff…and extremely stupid stuff. Things that I care about, things that I really don’t care about…call this my li’l black book. (Are guyz supposed to keep black book?...that too a self proclaimed Metal head…I dunno…and I don’t give a shit)

Whatever this turns out to be…I am glad that I have written enough to publish as my first post…tada…there you are!
Until the next one…

|

1 Comments


uhumm....are you sure this metal head doesn't give a shit?...is he constipated? ;) hehehe

I understand the feeling...unidirectional thinking...not happening! very interested to read this 'lil black book' of yours...might get some material to pass on to your mentor 'the great dengue'..who has his own black book! ;)

Copyright © 2009 Just Another Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.